Memo from our President
March 13, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
We are OPEN for business. BW Integrated Systems remains committed to the safety of our team members, customers, vendors and our communities. We are concerned about the coronavirus, COVID-19, and its impact, and we are taking measures to follow Centers for Disease Control health guidelines and government recommendations to protect all BW Integrated Systems stakeholders.
- BWIS is taking steps to prevent illness as presented by the CDC
- Following travel guidelines and restrictions for all team members
- Washing hands often, and using disinfectant daily
- Avoiding close social contact by decreasing travel and hosting on-line meetings
- Team members are staying home when they are sick
For information about prevention and treatment of COVID-19, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
To ensure the flow of work between BWIS, our suppliers, and customers:
- Global Supply Chain Team is actively tracking the impact across our extended supplier network.
- Phone lines are open for rapid response and expediated service
- Proactively ensuring the global availability of parts, by monitoring stocking levels at all warehouses, and distribution. In many cases we are still shipping parts within 24 hours from most of BWIS locations
- As of today, our lead times are not being impacted. If the situation changes, we will update you.
- Global Field Service Team is ready and available to support customers within their region
- We can provide travel history, and itineraries of service technicians
- Service technicians are following CDC illness-prevention recommendations, and monitoring their body temperature for their wellbeing, and the wellbeing of others
- Remote on-line communication is available.
- Remote diagnostics for machine troubleshooting is on many of our machines
- We will continue to provide support. If new restrictions require us to adjust our service plans in the future, we’ll share those new plans immediately.
If you have any further questions, please contact a BWIS team member for assistance.